Friday, November 29, 2013

It's a Sale!



 Greetings everyone!

Hope that everyone who celebrated had a nice Thanksgiving holiday.  We enjoyed the day celebrating with family.  The hubby and I were the hosts this year, and we created quite the spread between the two of us.  Lots of hard work - but the end result was worth it.  My young nephew declared that my pie was delicious!
So, to usher in the holiday shopping season - I have decided to hold a mini-sale in the shop.  From today through Monday, you can save 25% off all goodies in my shop - no coupon necessary.
You'll find several holiday themed pieces, like the earrings (last pair ever!) and woodland deer and cardinal.  You'll also find a number of beautiful treasures like this autumn-toned moth necklace.
This original inspirational art piece is also included in the sale - along with other prints and postcards, too.

Remember, the sale ends on Monday...so feel free to stop on by the shop and pick up a special little something for yourself - or someone you love.

Til next time,
Theresa

4 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Good luck on your sale Theresa ;o) So happy your pie was delicious ;o) LOL! Hugs ;o)

Storybook Woods said...

Beautiful work Theresa, as always xox Clarice

Incipient Wings said...

love those earrings!
all your creations are magical Theresa.

Jaime Haney at www.jaimehaney.com said...

Just now saw this Theresa, I hope your sale went great! I've noticed you are not posting as often, new job must have you really busy. I just love everything here!!!

Thank You for Stopping By!