Friday, February 1, 2013

Naenia


Greetings everyone, and Happy February 1st!

I'd like to thank you for your kind comments regarding the art work I shared with you on my last post.  I am happy to let you know that the piece has sold and that all proceeds have been sent to Hockman Ranch!  Prints of the art will be available soon.  Keep in mind that the art event is still going strong, and there are many beautiful art pieces available to support the amazing farm animal rescue efforts of Hockman Ranch.

Now that February is here, Valentine's Day is most certainly in the air.  And that leads me to another piece of art that I was recently commissioned to create for Cat from  Deep Midnight Perfumes!  Meet Naenia - a very sweet but slightly mischievous goth girl. This perfume blend is an intoxicating blend of apricots, carnations, magnolia blossoms, dark honey, white peaches, bits of tart cranberries, wood, and black pepper!  I created Naenia without first knowing her name or the notes in the perfume oil.  Since the scent was making its debut for Valentine's Day, I shaped her body into the form of a heart.  I am so excited to finally share this artwork with you!  Naenia was so much fun to create.

I am also featured on Cat's blog.  You can read the interview here!   And there's more fun news.  The first TEN people to purchase the Naenia perfume oil will receive a lovely bookmark featuring our artwork!   These bookmarks will not be for sale, nor will there be prints.  So that makes it kind of a collector's item.  How cool is that?  You can order a full-size bottle AND get your free bookmark here.

Til next time,
Theresa

9 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Theresa,
Naenia is such a sweetie!
She is perfectly fitting for the notes of the perfume.

Have a splendid weekend!

~Diane

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Amalia K said...

She's beautiful, Theresa! I love her purple wings. :)

Megan said...

Your art is so refreshing and soulful...what a great blog! Sounds like you are really living an authentic life and making a difference for others.

Magic Love Crow said...

Very cool!! Proud of you Theresa! Excellent ;o)

Tammie Lee said...

hello,

it is always wonderful to see what you are pouring your heart into, the art you are creating and it being a beautiful part of others creations.

Tina W said...

How magical!
A treat to have found your blog :)

Victoria said...

Yay..congrats my magical friend..so very beautiful and enchanting..lots of energy vibing from her....she is stunning.. and so wonderful what you are doing and creating..hooray! Congrats on the interview too..
HUgs and Bliss
happy wkd to you
Victoria

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Loooove your art for the ranch below. So beyond lovely! Such a good cause. And now more art for this mysterious scent!!

Perfume oil, yumm!

I remember back in the day, being sooo into scents, and standing at oil counters mixing this and that. I MISS THAT! These perfume oils reminded me of that.

I dare say, I now want some, oooolala!

;)

xoxo

Thank You for Stopping By!